Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Hohmann <mi...@gmx.de> on 2003/09/24 11:41:33 UTC

another sendmail question

Hi people,

I gotta problem with the sendmail-thing:

I've rebuilt cocoon with mail.jar and activator.jar in the lib/local
-directory.
But the sample-form won't show up when I add the sendmail-action to my
sitemap. As soon as I remove that action the form shows up again...

Dunno whats wrong here...

Thanks...

Michael

AW: another sendmail question

Posted by Michael Hohmann <mi...@gmx.de>.
Hi again,

Got rid of that by putting mail.jar and activator.jar into web-inf/lib
:-)

But heres my next problem:
After everything seems to work now I found out in the logs, that the
sendmail failed, because my smtp wants authentication. Can I pass
login/pw as parameters?

Thanks

Michael