Posted to dev@joshua.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2016/11/05 00:45:33 UTC

New Russian --> English Language Pack

Hi Folks,
Thanks to Matt for pointing out my glaring error between source and target
languages... I've put together a preliminary Russian --> English language
pack for community use.
It's available at

http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/language-pack-ru-en-2016-11-04.tar.gz

My previous English --> Russian model is also available at

http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/language-pack-en-ru-2016-10-28.tar.gz

Thanks

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector

Re: New Russian --> English Language Pack

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot Matt!

Posted by Matt Post <po...@cs.jhu.edu>.
Hi folks,