Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by da...@abis-reicom.de on 2008/09/22 12:35:27 UTC

Re-2: Advice on CXF OSGi Bundle

That did the trick. :-)

Is there also a dependency on JDOM an Jaxen? I just
tried Aegis Databinding and I get some NoClassDefFound
regarding these libraries.

It seems that there are no bundles for these libs in
the maven repository.

Maybe I have to use the cxf-minimal-bundle?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Not all dependencies have been released as OSGi bundles at this point.
This is mainly because in ServiceMix, we don't provide support yet for
all CXF features, but we'd be happy to do so.
The main problem is that CXF can not be released as a set of bundles
because of some OSGi limitations wrt to sharing packages, so the have
to rely on a single CXF bundle at this point.
However, we should provided those in the near future, so if you want,
we could work on creating the needed bundles as patches for
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/bundles/trunk/

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Advice on CXF OSGi Bundle

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi

> That did the trick. :-)
>

> Is there also a dependency on JDOM an Jaxen? I just
> tried Aegis Databinding and I get some NoClassDefFound
> regarding these libraries.

Have a look please at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/sandbox/dosgi/felix/profiles/src/main/resources/dosgi_bundles.txt,

this a list of bundles a CXF DOSGI implementation (depending on Aegis) depends upon.

Specifically, a SpringSource JDOM bundle is installed. No Jaxen bundle is installed though - may be it works because no code path
relying on Jaxen works ?

Cheers, Sergey

> It seems that there are no bundles for these libs in
> the maven repository.
>
> Maybe I have to use the cxf-minimal-bundle?

Registered Number: 171387