Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Sascha Schumann <sa...@schumann.cx> on 2001/01/08 23:58:33 UTC

apr-util and VPATHized APR

    Hi,

    am I right in assuming that there were no efforts so far to
    make apr-util work with an APR which was not build in its
    source directory (i.e. an httpd 2.0 build in a separate dir)?

    - Sascha

Re: apr-util and VPATHized APR

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Not exactly.  I did some work a while ago to try to do this, but my
solutions were rejected, so they were removed.  So, there is nothing in
there now, but there has been work done.  Feel free to do more.  :-)

Ryan

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Sascha Schumann wrote:

>     Hi,
>
>     am I right in assuming that there were no efforts so far to
>     make apr-util work with an APR which was not build in its
>     source directory (i.e. an httpd 2.0 build in a separate dir)?
>
>     - Sascha

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131