Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kai Runte <kr...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2004/02/16 12:07:24 UTC

MSV library problem on ibiblio

Hi,

I was desperately trying to find an error in my code until I found out
that problem lies within the MSV library that is stored on ibiblio. The
version I was using was msv-20030807.jar. Peculiar enough this cannot
be downloaded from the MSV site
(http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/multischema/). The latest
version I can download from there is msv-20030225.jar
Has anyone more information about this? I also created an
upload-request in Jira for the msv-20030225 version.

Thanks
	Kai
--
Real cats don't need names.
But they often get called them.

* email: krunte@ebi.ac.uk                                           *
* fon +44 (0)1223 494434 fax +44 (0)1223 494468                     *
* EMBL Outstation - EBI (European Bioinformatics Institute)         *
* Wellcome Trust Genome Campus                                      *
* Hinxton, Cambridge                                                *
* CB10 1SD, United Kingdom                                          *