Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Adarsh Jain <er...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/10 14:29:52 UTC

Flink support for DeepLearning4j or other deep learning library

Hi,

I am trying to use Deep AutoEncoders for anomaly detection in my data
stream using Flink.

Any pointers/examples on the same.

Regards,
Adarsh

Re: Flink support for DeepLearning4j or other deep learning library

Posted by Adarsh Jain <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I guess this issue addresses the same, however it is still
unassigned

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi,