Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2004/08/23 01:54:30 UTC

Re: POST to SSI? [was: Using APR]

"Anthony Wells" <aw...@cd-crafters.com> writes:

[...]

> Course, I am wondering, if I do use apreq-2 to parse the POST data,
> how do I then pass this POST data to the subrequest which is definitly
> headed for mod_jk2?  Did I miss something in the apreq-2 function list?

You don't need to do anything special- the POST data in the
apreq filter will automatically be passed on to mod_jk2 (assuming
you're doing an internal redirect; I'm not sure what happens on a
subrequest).  See httpd-apreq-2/env/c-modules/apreq_redirect_test
for an example of using apreq with a redirect.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: POST to SSI? [was: Using APR]

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
"Anthony Wells" <aw...@cd-crafters.com> writes:

> Thanks for the info Joe.  I'm starting to understand the apreq functionality
> better now.  I believe I will need to add/set the apreq filter to the
> subrequest rec_req->input_filters before calling ap_run_sub.  I will test
> this to be certain toward the middle of this week.

Once you figure it out, please let us know on the apreq-dev@ list.
It'd be great to add some subrequest tests to httpd-apreq-2 cvs.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: POST to SSI? [was: Using APR]