Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jacob Ouanounou <ja...@free.fr> on 2015/05/03 10:39:17 UTC

Re: Question / SOAP+Probably OM bug ... not a bug

Rectification : There is NO BUG on connection to room. I made a mistake (used secure_Hash as Get parameter rather than secureHash in the URL connection).

Remains the problem that I cannot activate recording.

I apologize for my previous message, reporting a ‘bug’ that doesn’t exit.

Jacob