Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Angel Valero <an...@yahoo.es> on 2006/04/06 10:57:18 UTC

Error on .net 2.0

Hello, I'm moving a web application from vstudio 2003
to vstudio 2005. Everything seems to be ok, but after
the call to DaoManager.Configure("SqlMapDao") I'm
always getting a null value.

I'm currently using DataMapper 1.3 and DataAccess 1.7
and here is the code which configures the DaoManager:

static public ServiceConfig GetInstance()
{
  if (_instance==null)
  {
     lock(_synRoot)
     {
     	if (_instance==null)
     	{
          //ConfigureHandler handler = new
ConfigureHandler( ServiceConfig.Reset );
          try
          {
            //	DaoManager.ConfigureAndWatch( handler
);
            DomDaoManagerBuilder builder = new
DomDaoManagerBuilder();
            builder.Configure();