Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com> on 2005/12/02 10:30:49 UTC

Re: JSF 1.2

tomcat team applies only security fixes for 3.x and 4.x versions. IMO
we should do the same. New features or refactorings go only into the
upcoming 1.2 version. AFAIK there where not so much security related
issues in the past. I agree to Sean that we should fix as much as
possible before switching to 1.2.

--
Mathias