Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "DZIEMBOWSKI,KINGA (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <ki...@hp.com> on 2002/04/10 05:02:27 UTC

HP-SOAP Server announcement

Hi All,

I would like to announce the general availability release of HP Web Services
Platform 2.0, a standards-based platform for developing, deploying,
registering, discovering, and invoking Web services.  Key components include
the following:
*	HP-SOAP 2.0 - SOAP server and XML document processing pipeline
controlled by the Apache Cocoon2 framework
*	listener framework - transport listeners that support http, https,
smtp
*	plug-and-play framework that allows for protocol-neutral or
protocol-specific (eg. ebXML, BizTalk) processing of SOAP messages.
*	Integrated security - support XML Digital Signatures
*	XML Digital Signature security pack
*	HP Service Composer - graphical tool for creating and mapping WSDL
interfaces and for automatic deployment to HP Application Server 8.0
*	HP Registry Composer - graphical tool for registering and
discovering Web services in UDDI registries via UDDI4J Java API
*	Useful trail map tutorials, documentation, and use case examples to
expedite the Web services learning process
HP Web Services Platform 2.0 is J2EE application server agnostic and has
been tested with HP-AS 8.0, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic 5.1 and 6.1. A 30 day no
charge evaluation copy of HP Web Services Platform 2.0 can be downloaded
from http://www.hpmiddleware.com/download.
Hope this proves useful and instructive to the entire Cocoon community. We
are looking forward to you guys building on what we've developed so far.
Kinga (and team)

_________________________________

Kinga Dziembowski
Hewlett Packard
HP Bluestone Middleware Division
6000 Irwin Road
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

856.638.6065

Re: HP-SOAP Server announcement

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
> > *       HP-SOAP 2.0 - SOAP server and XML document processing pipeline
> > controlled by the Apache Cocoon2 framework
>
> Uh, sounds very cool.
>
> I'll download and play with it ASAP.
>
> And sure, I'll be very interested to know how you guys did that.

me too

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
"DZIEMBOWSKI,KINGA (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like to announce the general availability release of HP Web Services
> Platform 2.0, a standards-based platform for developing, deploying,
> registering, discovering, and invoking Web services.  Key components include
> the following:
> *       HP-SOAP 2.0 - SOAP server and XML document processing pipeline
> controlled by the Apache Cocoon2 framework
> *       listener framework - transport listeners that support http, https,
> smtp
> *       plug-and-play framework that allows for protocol-neutral or
> protocol-specific (eg. ebXML, BizTalk) processing of SOAP messages.
> *       Integrated security - support XML Digital Signatures
> *       XML Digital Signature security pack
> *       HP Service Composer - graphical tool for creating and mapping WSDL
> interfaces and for automatic deployment to HP Application Server 8.0
> *       HP Registry Composer - graphical tool for registering and
> discovering Web services in UDDI registries via UDDI4J Java API
> *       Useful trail map tutorials, documentation, and use case examples to
> expedite the Web services learning process
> HP Web Services Platform 2.0 is J2EE application server agnostic and has
> been tested with HP-AS 8.0, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic 5.1 and 6.1. A 30 day no
> charge evaluation copy of HP Web Services Platform 2.0 can be downloaded
> from http://www.hpmiddleware.com/download.
> Hope this proves useful and instructive to the entire Cocoon community. We
> are looking forward to you guys building on what we've developed so far.

Uh, sounds very cool.

I'll download and play with it ASAP.

And sure, I'll be very interested to know how you guys did that.

Thanks.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: HP-SOAP Server announcement

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.