Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Niket Anand <ni...@npi.stpn.soft.net> on 2002/09/09 15:35:50 UTC

upload file-overwrite permission

Hello All,
I am able to upload any file to /WEB-INF/work/image-dir directory as
specified in web.xml file.
If I want to upload same file again, it saves to directory with 1_image.gif
name(it saves with new file name by appending 1_ before actual file name).
I donot want to save it with new name but I want it to overwrite the
previous saved file.
How can I do this? as in CocoonServlet.java, it restrict the permission as
 private static final boolean ALLOW_OVERWRITE = false;

Please suggest any solution such that it can overwrite the file.
Thanks,
Niket