Posted to scm-users@maven.apache.org by Zsolt <zk...@intland.com> on 2006/04/11 06:59:53 UTC

How to start maven scm

Hi,

I compiled the sources (from the HEAD of the scm repository) using eclipse
(I just set the build path variables) and the code attached below tries to
start maven-scm but I get an exception (attached at the and). How can I fix
that?

Zsolt

plexus = new Embedder();

plexus.start();

scmManager = (ScmManager) plexus.lookup( ScmManager.ROLE );

Error while starting Maven Scm.
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager.
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.jav
a:323)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.embed.Embedder.lookup(Embedder.java:78)

Re: How to start maven scm

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You don't have maven-scm-manager-plexus in your classpath.

Emmanuel