Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Alessandro Rossi <be...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 10:04:01 UTC

Feature structure list - help

Hi,
Im new user of UIMA. I would know if it's possible create a type system that
contains a list of another type system already defined.

Example :
I have defined a type system Person that contains FirstName and LastName.
I want to define a type system PersonList that contains a list of Person.

In this way I would obtain a java class PersonList with method get(int
index) that return a Person.

Thanks.

Re: Feature structure list - help

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Use the FSList type. Each element is a reference to feature structure.
See http://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.3.1/api/index.html