Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de> on 2015/10/13 22:28:12 UTC

JavaScript in Sling

Hello,

I found out, that JavaScript support is not only available in ESP files
but also in Sightly [1]. Is JavaScript supported in other areas of Sling
as well?

Best,

Sandro

[1] -
http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/develop/sightly/use-api-in-javascript.html

Re: JavaScript in Sling

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Hi Justin,

thanks for your quick feedback! It's good to know that I can use the
JSR-233 API.

I was wondering if JavaScript is available out of the box in other
areas. But I guess it's mainly ESP's and the JavaScript Use-API of Sightly.

Thanks,

Sandro

Re: JavaScript in Sling

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.