Posted to blur-dev@incubator.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2017/02/01 15:54:18 UTC

Blur quarterly board report due.

Hi folks, the board reporting is due today. Can someone create and post to
the wiki?

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2017

Thanks,

Patrick

Re: Blur quarterly board report due.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Tim,

Makes sense to me.  Do you want to kick it off?

John

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aaron McCurry <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aaron McCurry <am...@gmail.com>.
Patrick,

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, open source only works when users convert to contributors over
time and we have, unfortunately, been unable to get that to happen
here.  Though, since there are a handful of production users it'd be
kind to have this discussion outside of a benign "Board Report"
subject that others may reasonably ignore.

Aaron, you want to start that or want me to?

--tim

Posted by Aaron McCurry <am...@gmail.com>.
John,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.