Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vineet Mishra <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 12:20:01 UTC

Indexing Big Data With or Without Solr

Hi All,

I have worked with Solr 3.5 to implement real time search on some 100GB
data, that worked fine but was little slow on complex queries(Multiple
group/joined queries).
But now I want to index some real Big Data(around 4 TB or even more), can
SolrCloud be solution for it if not what could be the best possible
solution in this case.

*Stats for the previous Implementation:*
It was Master Slave Architecture with normal Standalone multiple instance
of Solr 3.5. There were around 12 Solr instance running on different
machines.

*Things to consider for the next implementation:*
Since all the data is sensor data hence it is the factor of duplicity and
uniqueness.

*Really urgent, please take the call on priority with set of feasible
solution.*

Regards

Re: Indexing Big Data With or Without Solr

Posted by rulinma <ru...@gmail.com>.
mark.

Re: Indexing Big Data With or Without Solr

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks vineet

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Posted by Vineet Mishra <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Indexing Big Data With or Without Solr

Posted by Vineet Mishra <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vineet;