Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Doug Davis <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/10/01 14:47:26 UTC

client requires servlet.jar

Dims/Richard,
  I messed up in my previous build of axis, this time and I tried to grab
the latest EngineConfigFactoryFinder and build it on top of our copy of
axis1.0 it doesn't compile.  It appears it needs some Discovery constants
which isn't in 1.0 - I need a 1.0 solution for this.  Or am I still
building it wrong?
-Dug

Re: client requires servlet.jar

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=103341873214943&w=2....

You need java/src/org/apache/axis/configuration/
EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.java and java/src/org/apache/axis/discovery
DiscoverConstNames.java

Thanks,
dims

=====