Posted to user@spark.apache.org by matd <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/13 22:47:34 UTC

Online learning of LDA model in Spark (update an existing model)

Hi folks,

I would like to train an LDA model in an online fashion, ie. be able to
update the resulting model with new documents as they are available.

I understand that, under the hood, an online algo is implemented in
OnlineLDAOptimizer, but don't understand from the API how I can update an
existing model with a new batch of docs.

is it possible ? Any hint or code sample will be appreciated.

Thanks
Mat