Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Dave Beech <db...@apache.org> on 2013/04/16 00:23:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache MRUnit 1.0.0 released

The Apache MRUnit team is pleased to announce the release of MRUnit 1.0.0,
a Java library that helps developers unit test Apache Hadoop MapReduce
jobs.

This is the fifth release of Apache MRUnit, and the first since graduation
from the Incubator

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/mrunit/

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311292&version=12320548

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://mrunit.apache.org

The Apache MRUnit Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache MRUnit 1.0.0 released

Posted by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations everyone! Thank you all for your hard work! :)

Posted by Dave Beech <da...@paraliatech.com>.

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Dave Beech <da...@paraliatech.com>.

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Dave,

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hien Luu <hl...@yahoo.com>.
Cool!  It works.

Looking forward to trying out the suport for real OutputFormats.

Thanks.

Hien

Posted by Dave Beech <db...@apache.org>.