Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Bellembois <th...@univ-rennes1.fr> on 2006/05/29 11:47:48 UTC

Re: Slide enhancements - how to make them happen?

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for answering so late...
Is not it possible to change the classpath of the project? Or is it
required to seperate the server module from the other classes?

Thomas

......oO( Thomas Bellembois )Oo......
CRI - University of Rennes 1 (France)