Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com> on 2018/02/27 18:25:40 UTC

Website Discussion

All,

I wanted to pick up the website discussion again since it seems to have
stalled.  The last conversation we had was around us setting up a video
call or hackathon to get the ball rolling.  I had a conversation with
Michael Pearce earlier in the week who's put together a potential site map
as well as providing some initial work towards moving towards a Jekyll
based approach.

Are people still interested in a video discussion?  I propose we use the
time to go over the new site design and allocate out some initial tasks to
get the ball rolling.

For those interested how about Monday 5th March, 20:00 UTC?

Cheers
Martyn

Re: Website Discussion

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I believe your message got hidden by the many Pull Requests here. I
don't mean to hijack your thread.. but I still believe we need to have
a have a separate list for those.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: Website Discussion

Posted by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com>.
Cheers Michael,

Here's the link to the bluejeans session: https://bluejeans.com/6206782166

You may need to install the bluejeans app or browser plugin.  Please see:
https://www.bluejeans.com/downloads for details.

See you all in a few hours.

Thanks

Re: Website Discussion