Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Stephen Letschin <st...@media.umbc.edu> on 2003/08/22 21:38:10 UTC

Standard Taglib - Correct usage of sql:param in sql:query

Is it possible to use a <sql:param> tag to replace a ? in the FROM section
of a <sql:query>? I know I can use it to replace a ? in the WHERE section
of the query but I was considering using it for some dynamic table
lookups. I can obviously use a <c:out> to write the table names, but I was
wondering whether a <sql:param> could be used for this task as well.
Stephen Letschin
stephen@media.umbc.edu