Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Scott." <Sc...@anglolimited.com> on 2011/04/26 23:26:10 UTC

Auth.net and credit card response

We're finally using OFBiz in a production environment thanks to all the help
we've received from you guys. Appreciate it very much.

At the moment we have run into a bit of an issue with Auth.net. What is
happening is that we're having incomplete CV responses in some of our
transactions. One transaction comes back as Gateway CV Matched and another
comes back with no response at all. If we go directly to our Auth account,
they show the response as Not Applicable. Everyone claims that that is not a
valid response but it’s there anyway.

We then started calling Auth.net who blamed out bank processor who in turn
blamed TSYS who in turn blamed us and that's about where we are at the
moment. We're using a 10.4 trunk version of OFBiz, rev 1068090 dated
2011-02-07 and it uses what appears to be Auth's latest AIM 3.1. However,
the code is commented and reads the following;

“Version - version 3.0 is currently the only supported version for ofbiz.
eventually version 3.1 may be available”

Could someone verify what version this is because the code itself appears to
be 3.1?

We've tried to find some common ground in the cards but it applies to Visa,
MasterCard and Discover. Amounts are all different as are issuing banks,
etc.

So we're at a loss and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced something
similar or may be able to point us in the right direction.

Thanks.

Re: Auth.net and credit card response

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
I would try to upgrade to the latest 1004.  There are 57 files that
have changed since rev 1068090, including:

/applications/accounting/config/payment.properties
/applications/accounting/entitydef/entitymodel.xml
/applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/agreement/AgreementServices.xml
/applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/ledger/GeneralLedgerServices.xml
/applications/accounting/servicedef/services_paymentmethod.xml
/applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/finaccount/FinAccountServices.java
/applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/payment/PaymentGatewayServices.java
/applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/authorizedotnet/AIMPaymentServices.java
/applications/accounting/webapp/accounting/main.ftl
/applications/accounting/webapp/accounting/WEB-INF/controller.xml

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
There was a recent thread (Apr 7th) regarding authorize.net recently
changing their SSL certificate:

Subject: AIMPaymentServices.java throws NullPointerException:
Authorize.net no longer authorizes cards

Have you verified you have their latest certificate?