Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Darrell DeBoer <da...@apache.org> on 2002/03/01 11:44:44 UTC

[myrmidon] Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/myrmidon/listeners NoPrefixProjectListener.java

Hi Pete,

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:54, donaldp@apache.org wrote:
> donaldp     02/03/01 00:54:20
>
>   Modified:    proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/antlib/core
...snip...
>   Log:
>   restyle via IDEA

Any chance of you adding your IDEA code.style.xml to CVS, as the standard for
the myrmidon proposal? It would help me (and others) to write code which
complies with the current scheme.

Thanks
Daz

Re: [myrmidon] Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/myrmidon/listeners NoPrefixProjectListener.java

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:44, Darrell DeBoer wrote:
> Hi Pete,
>
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:54, donaldp@apache.org wrote:
> > donaldp     02/03/01 00:54:20
> >
> >   Modified:    proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/antlib/core
>
> ...snip...
>
> >   Log:
> >   restyle via IDEA
>
> Any chance of you adding your IDEA code.style.xml to CVS, as the standard
> for the myrmidon proposal? It would help me (and others) to write code
> which complies with the current scheme.

done. Loko under myrmidon/src/

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- Maugham