Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pieter Temmerman <pt...@sadiel.es> on 2009/03/22 00:37:51 UTC

Slightly OT: Who is attending the Tomcat courses on Monday & Tuesday

Hi List,

Just wondering, anyone from the list who is attending the Tomcat training?
I'm flying to Amsterdam tomorrow, in case somebody is in for some beers, just let me know! :)

Cheers.

Pieter

Re: Slightly OT: Who is attending the Tomcat courses on Monday & Tuesday

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Arriving some time Tuesday afternoon, staying until Saturday at the
convention hotel.

André

Re: Slightly OT: Who is attending the Tomcat courses on Monday & Tuesday

Posted by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com>.
Pieter,

I'll be there starting on Tuesday Hackaton (actually will be arriving
sometime on Monday) and stay until Friday.

Btw., I found this site quite helpful:

http://aceu2009.crowdvine.com/

Rgds

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2

Re: Slightly OT: Who is attending the Tomcat courses on Monday & Tuesday

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 22.03.2009 00:37, Pieter Temmerman wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Just wondering, anyone from the list who is attending the Tomcat training?
> I'm flying to Amsterdam tomorrow, in case somebody is in for some beers, just let me know! :)

I'll be there the whole week, but not attending the Tomcat training.

Regards,

Rainer