Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Prabhakaran Duraisamy <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2009/11/12 06:30:25 UTC

Currency UOM

Hi

while I am trying BOM Simulation in Manufacturins ---->Bill of Matrials

if Selected INR - Indian Rupee following error is occured How can i resolve
this

Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values
[file:/D:/ofbiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
; [UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found])

pls give Suggestion for this

Prabhakaran.D

+91 99 520 93 900

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Prabhakaran,

Prabhakaran Duraisamy wrote:
> Hi
>
> while I am trying BOM Simulation in Manufacturins ---->Bill of Matrials
>
> if Selected INR - Indian Rupee following error is occured How can i resolve
> this
>
> Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values
> [file:/D:/ofbiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
> ; [UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found])

You need to setup data for  UomConversionDated entity. Look on
DemoGlSetupData.xml you will get more information.
> pls give Suggestion for this

Thanks And Regards
--
Amit Sharma

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Prabhakaran Duraisamy <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in>.
Thanks Santhosh...I try this if any doubts pls give me suggestion

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Santosh Malviya
<sa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Prabhakaran,
> Default currencyUom is USD so you have to change it to INR and this is not
> possible throuth UI because "Accounting Preference"  in accounting
> component
> is not editable mode due to some reason, so you can change it manually by
> going to entity PartyAcctgPreference.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Santosh Malviya
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Prabhakaran Duraisamy <
> prabhakaran@formativesolutions.co.in> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > while I am trying BOM Simulation in Manufacturins ---->Bill of Matrials
> >
> > if Selected INR - Indian Rupee following error is occured How can i
> resolve
> > this
> >
> > Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values
> >

> [file:/D:/ofbiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
> > ; [UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found])
> >
> > pls give Suggestion for this
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Prabhakaran.D
> >
> > +91 99 520 93 900

Prabhakaran.D

+91 99 520 93 900

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Click on the NA link under cost and edit the cost for the product.

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Prabhakaran Duraisamy <

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Prabhakaran Duraisamy <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in>.
Hi Santhosh,

<sa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Prabhakaran,
> It is working fine for me, let you know later on when I'll get a chance,
> till then you can check whether your product's price  is also having INR
> currencyUomId in Catalog component.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Santosh Malviya
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Prabhakaran Duraisamy <
> prabhakaran@formativesolutions.co.in> wrote:
>
> > Hi Santhosh , I did the Same But Same Error....
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Santosh Malviya <
> santosh.ofbiz@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Prabhakaran,
> > >
> > > Go to webtools and edit the entity PartyAcctgPreference by setting its
> > > baseCurrencyUomId to INR.
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards
> > > Santosh Malviya

> > is
> > manually
> > > by

> > > Matrials

> [file:/D:/ofbiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Prabhakaran.D
> >
> > +91 99 520 93 900

Prabhakaran.D

+91 99 520 93 900

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Prabhakaran Duraisamy <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in>.
Ok Santosh...... Thanks

<sa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Prabhakaran,
> It is working fine for me, let you know later on when I'll get a chance,
> till then you can check whether your product's price  is also having INR
> currencyUomId in Catalog component.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Santosh Malviya
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Prabhakaran Duraisamy <
> prabhakaran@formativesolutions.co.in> wrote:
>
> > Hi Santhosh , I did the Same But Same Error....
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Santosh Malviya <
> santosh.ofbiz@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Prabhakaran,
> > >
> > > Go to webtools and edit the entity PartyAcctgPreference by setting its
> > > baseCurrencyUomId to INR.
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards
> > > Santosh Malviya

> > is
> > manually
> > > by

> > > Matrials

> [file:/D:/ofbiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Prabhakaran.D
> >
> > +91 99 520 93 900

Prabhakaran.D

+91 99 520 93 900

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prabhakaran,

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Prabhakaran Duraisamy <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in>.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Prabhakaran,
>
> Go to webtools and edit the entity PartyAcctgPreference by setting its
> baseCurrencyUomId to INR.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Santosh Malviya
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Prabhakaran Duraisamy <
> prabhakaran@formativesolutions.co.in> wrote:
>
> > Hi Santhosh Sorry I cant get you Can Explain detail
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Santosh Malviya
> > <sa...@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Prabhakaran,
> > > Default currencyUom is USD so you have to change it to INR and this is
> > not
> > > possible throuth UI because "Accounting Preference"  in accounting
> > > component
> > > is not editable mode due to some reason, so you can change it manually
> by
> > > going to entity PartyAcctgPreference.
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards
> > > Santosh Malviya

> Matrials

> > > resolve

> [file:/D:/ofbiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Prabhakaran.D
> >
> > +91 99 520 93 900

Prabhakaran.D

+91 99 520 93 900

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Prabhakaran,

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Prabhakaran Duraisamy <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in>.

<sa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Prabhakaran,
> Default currencyUom is USD so you have to change it to INR and this is not
> possible throuth UI because "Accounting Preference"  in accounting
> component
> is not editable mode due to some reason, so you can change it manually by
> going to entity PartyAcctgPreference.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Santosh Malviya
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Prabhakaran Duraisamy <
> prabhakaran@formativesolutions.co.in> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > while I am trying BOM Simulation in Manufacturins ---->Bill of Matrials
> >
> > if Selected INR - Indian Rupee following error is occured How can i
> resolve
> > this
> >
> > Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values
> >

> [file:/D:/ofbiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
> > ; [UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found])
> >
> > pls give Suggestion for this
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Prabhakaran.D
> >
> > +91 99 520 93 900

Prabhakaran.D

+91 99 520 93 900

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
On a side note...

Apache OFBiz strives to be a global application - ready to meet the needs of any locale. Please feel free to open a Jira issue and make suggestions for improvement or provide patches.

-Adrian

Re: Currency UOM

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prabhakaran,