Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/03/06 23:01:45 UTC

site schemas-{1.0|1.1}

Anyone know where these are referenced?  These trees contains sun
copyrighted muck...

--jason

Re: site schemas-{1.0|1.1}

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
No, the sun schemas all link to java.sun.com here... but we still
have the sun schemas in our svn (like http://geronimo.apache.org/
schemas-1.1/application-client_1_2.dtd).

I think the sun schemas should be dropped from our svn site tree.

--jason

Re: site schemas-{1.0|1.1}

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Sounds good to me.

Thanks,
       Aaron

Re: site schemas-{1.0|1.1}

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I've nuked all of the non-geronimo schemas from there... except for
the openejb bits, they remain.

--jason

Re: site schemas-{1.0|1.1}

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Looks like the schemas up there also need the new ASL headers...

We should really look into getting these schemas part of the Maven
site, so we always keep them up to date with Geronimo versions.

Re: site schemas-{1.0|1.1}

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 6, 2007, at 6:02 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> On Mar 6, 2007, at 5:52 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:
>
>> FYI, I'm leaving all of the schema-* stuff ASIS for now, but I
>> think that we should soon nuke the sun stuff.
>
> I agree, ASAP

Me too...

--kevan

Re: site schemas-{1.0|1.1}