Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/23 06:36:42 UTC

[classlib][test]Harmony has the same passing rate as RI on Hibernate Tests

Hi, all
     After applying JIRA 2162, JIRA 2181 and JIRA 2192 Harmony has the same
passing rate on Hibernate tests as RI of 98.62%. Since the hibernate project
are still in progress, I think we can ignore those failed both on RI and
Harmony.
    The revision of Harmony Classlib is at 478424 and that of Hibernate is
10864. The VM used is J9 VM.
    I have updated the application status wiki and detailed information is
on http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Hibernate.

--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM