Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Boris Shulman <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/29 16:13:38 UTC

tuscany 2.x distributed domain

Hi, I'm trying to put a demo of a distributed SCA environment.
Is distributed domain functional in the latest beta? If not when is it
planned to have it functional?
Are there any plans to have the zookeeper backed service registry? If not
what would be the preferred implementation of the functionality.

Thanks,
Boris.

Re: tuscany 2.x distributed domain

Posted by Boris Shulman <sh...@gmail.com>.
I can spend some time on it, not very familiar with tuscany internals.

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,