Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sy...@cognos.com> on 2002/10/18 17:16:58 UTC

RE: Implicit and Explicit Soap header support with wsdl generated stubs

Sasha,

Did you try integrating my patch into your code?  If you do so, I would much
appreciate some feedback since, as you probably know, I did not get the time
to try it out (on v1). (which may be the reason why you did not try it ! ;-(
)

Sylvain.