Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benjamin Hindman <be...@berkeley.edu> on 2012/12/11 21:56:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating (RC2)

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Mesos
(incubating) version 0.10.0. This will be the second incubator release for
Mesos in Apache.

The candidate for Mesos 0.10.0-incubating release is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~benh/mesos-0.10.0-incubating-RC2/mesos-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz

The tag to be voted on:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/mesos/tags/release-0.10.0-incubating-RC2

The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:

http://people.apache.org/~benh/mesos-0.10.0-incubating-RC2/mesos-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the tarball can be found at:

http://people.apache.org/~benh/mesos-0.10.0-incubating-RC2/mesos-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz.asc

Mesos' KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/mesos/dist/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating!

The vote is open until Friday, December 14th at 5:00 pm (PST) and passes if
a majority of at least 3 +1 IPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating

To learn more about Apache Mesos, please see http://www.mesosproject.org.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating (RC2)

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
I believe so, yes.  But you can call the vote on both your dev list and
here simultaneously.

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jakob,

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:39 AM, Matei Zaharia <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> +1
>
> Tested it on Mac OS X.
>
> Matei
>
> On Dec 11, 2012, at 12:56 PM, Benjamin Hindman wrote:
>
>> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Mesos
>> (incubating) version 0.10.0. This will be the second incubator release for
>> Mesos in Apache.
>>
>> The candidate for Mesos 0.10.0-incubating release is available at:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~benh/mesos-0.10.0-incubating-RC2/mesos-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz
>>
>> The tag to be voted on:
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/mesos/tags/release-0.10.0-incubating-RC2
>>
>> The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~benh/mesos-0.10.0-incubating-RC2/mesos-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz.md5
>>
>> The signature of the tarball can be found at:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~benh/mesos-0.10.0-incubating-RC2/mesos-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz.asc
>>
>> Mesos' KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:
>>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/mesos/dist/KEYS
>>
>> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating!
>>
>> The vote is open until Friday, December 14th at 5:00 pm (PST) and passes if
>> a majority of at least 3 +1 IPMC votes are cast.
>>
>> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating
>>
>> To learn more about Apache Mesos, please see http://www.mesosproject.org.

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating (RC2)

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@twitter.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Tested on CentOS 5.5

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@skife.org>.
+1

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating (RC2)