Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/07/30 23:10:02 UTC

RE: general/2458: Spelling module does NOT work, even worsth, does not compile into httpd (fwd)

The following reply was made to PR general/2458; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <ap...@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: RE: general/2458: Spelling module does NOT work, even worsth, does
 not compile into httpd (fwd)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

 Fecha: Mi=E9rcoles, 17 de Junio de 1998 01:48 p.m.
 not compile into httpd

 On 17 Jun 1998, Alejandro Navarro wrote:

 > Trying to compile apache with mod_speling everything seems OK, but httpd
 > -l doesn't show up this module, and doesn't work either. Both ways where
 > tried, (manual and APACI), no problem with files missing, no problem
 > with configuration files (in modules.c the spel mod is added and in
 > /modules/standard/Makefile under OBJS too)

 Are you sure you are running the right copy of httpd?  Try prepending the
 entire path to the name, or do ./httpd in the directory it is in.

 Does mod_speling show up in the compiling lines while it is being
 compiled?