Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Anthony Louis <an...@simbioseventures.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/16 10:07:01 UTC

Problems to validate ddl commands

When I try to validate a sql statement that contains "CREATE TABLE" it
throws an error that is described in this gist
https://gist.github.com/anthonylouisbsb/5f7d57886836cfac1742366722afcf41. I
would like to know if is possible to validate a query using ddl statements?

Re: Problems to validate ddl commands

Posted by XING JIN <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anthony ~
Calcite supports to validate DDL;
I cannot open your link, would you please give some details for your
problem ?

Best,
Jin

Anthony Louis <an...@simbioseventures.com.invalid> 于2019年12月17日周二