Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Soheil Shaghaghi <so...@jhanna.com> on 2002/04/01 18:40:48 UTC

Installing mod_pel

Hello all,
I have been trying to install mod-perl for the past week, and I keep getting
the same error.
I am using Linux, with the latest version of Apache, and Perl
Make file goes through with no problem.
make works fine.
when I do a make test, I get these errors:
httpd listening on port 8529
will write error_log to: t/logs/error_log
letting apache warm up...\c
done
/usr/bin/perl t/TEST 0
Can't locate object method "new" via package "URI::URL" (perhaps you forgot
to load "URI::URL"?) at ../blib/lib/Apache/test.pm line 252.
make: *** [run_tests] Error 255

I have the latest version of URL::URL as well, so I just can't figure out
what the problem is!
Can someone please help me?

Thanks so much,
Soheil