Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at> on 2006/04/11 12:18:27 UTC

Deploying 3rd Party Libraries with sources

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible (and how) to deploy 3rd party Libraries with
a source-jar into our company's central repository.
We are using the maven-proxy tool to retrieve libraries from ibiblio and
codehaus repositories, but as we all know there are some libs that can't be
found on there. Now I know how to install the Libs themself into our
repository, but since we somtimes need to debug through those libs, we would
like to have the source-code that goes with them as well.

Roland

Re: Deploying 3rd Party Libraries with sources

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Roland Asmann wrote:

> Thanks!
> This seems to have done the trick... Although I think it's better to use the
> '-DgeneratePom=false' on this, otherwise it will rewrite the POM to packaging
> 'java-source'.

Ah, I didn't know that was on by default now. Thanks for the update ;)

-- Kenney

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.
Thanks!

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.