Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sr...@netlife.com.sg on 2001/06/18 11:28:20 UTC

error with weblogic...

I get an error as  <<beanName>> is not defined as bean whenever i use
<jsp:getProperty name=<<beanName>> with weblogic 5.1 sp8. Eventhough i
create the bean with
<bean:define id=<<beanName>>.. But if i use <jsp:useBean> tag then it is
ok.

Any suggestions..

Regards,
Nagalli

                    Jason Chaffee
                    <jasonchaffee@m        To:
                    etatv.com>             "'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'"
                                           <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
                    06/16/01 01:14         cc:
                    AM                     Subject:     RE: FYI Weblogic 6 sp2
                    Please respond         and stuts
                    to struts-user

I would like to add that Weblogic 5.1 sp 9 is very buggy and I couldn't get
it to work either, but I am not having any problems with Weblogic 5.1 sp 8.