Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Nadim Murr <nm...@ccc.com.lb> on 2006/12/18 07:46:42 UTC

[VFS] Rename file...

Hi,

I'm using the VFS API and I need to rename a file... does anyone know
how can I do that?

In FileObject class I found the method boolean canRenameTo(FileObject
obj) but how can I actually rename the file????

Thank you.

AW: [VFS] Rename file...

Posted by Konstantin Breu <Ko...@gmx.net>.
You can use FileObject.moveTo(FileObject destFile)

Cheers,
Konstantin