Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Ivan Jovanovic <iv...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/15 10:49:43 UTC

Can not create ACTIVEMQ_ACK problem

I try to run ActiveMQ 5.1 with MySQL 5.0 backend, it is by default UTF and by
the issue resolved here I'm doing all right
http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Commented%3A-%28AMQ-533%29-Unable-to-create-ACTIVEMQ_ACK-table-tp3558218s2354p3558218.html

I tried to solve my problem the same with settings

<persistenceAdapter>
       <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#mysql-ds" />
       <statements>
        <statements stringIdDataType="VARCHAR(128)"
msgIdDataType="VARCHAR(128)" containerNameDataType="VARCHAR(128)"/>
       </statements>
    </persistenceAdapter>

But still in logs I do not see that these settings affect SQL that tries to
create tables.

Is there anything that I'm missing here with the statements definition??? My
ACTIVEMQ_ACK is still not created.

Cheers,
Ivan

Re: Can not create ACTIVEMQ_ACK problem

Posted by Ivan Jovanovic <iv...@gmail.com>.
I manageed to create ACTIVEMQ_ACK when created database with latin charset.
But since I work on an international application I'll need UTF8 support.

Cheers,
Ivan