Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/07/20 18:18:23 UTC

[VIRTUAL] MADlib Call Wednesday 7/27 9AM PT: Ask Us Anything (About MADlib)

Dear MADlib community,
We're holding another Apache MADlib (incubating) community call next week,
Wednesday, July 27, at 9AM.

Topic:  Ask Us Anything (about MADlib)

Agenda: Whatever we get asked

Join us for an open Q&A about using MADlib. We'll have the best expert
contributors and data science users of Apache MADlib on hand to answer
whatever questions you might have.

You can join live here <https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/madlib/>,
and add a reminder appointment to your calendar here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?eid=Zm8xMjUzOTEyajk3ZDNlZXQ0ZGpnOHBtZnMgcGl2b3RhbC5pb191OGtndnVhaGprYm9oMWduZmh2NXRzMnY5Y0Bn&ctz=America/Los_Angeles>
.

See you next Wednesday, July 27 at 9AM Pacific!

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

Re: [VIRTUAL] MADlib Call Wednesday 7/27 9AM PT: Ask Us Anything (About MADlib)

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks for suggesting this topic, Greg.  Looking forward to it.

Frank

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.