Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Nick Faiz <ni...@atlassian.com> on 2005/12/21 07:12:29 UTC

svn problems - no such file or dir - DnParser.java.svn-base

Hi,

I'm trying to do a fresh check out of the directory SVN project and am
running into this error:

In directory
'directory/shared/ldap/branches/DN-refactoring/common/src/main/java/org/apache/ldap/common/name'

svn: Can't open file
'directory/shared/ldap/branches/DN-refactoring/common/src/main/java/org/apache/ldap/common/name/.svn/tmp/text-base/DnParser.java.svn-base':
No such file or directory

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Cheers,
Nick

--

ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com
Australia's Fastest Growing Software Company 2002-05 [BRW Magazine]

Re: svn problems - no such file or dir - DnParser.java.svn-base

Posted by Daniel Ostermeier <da...@atlassian.com>.
Hi Emmanuel,

Yes it is a W$ box, running cygwin.

This problem occured from a clean checkout.
svn cleanup did not help.

Running checkout_directory.sh has worked.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
-Daniel

--