Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@apache.org> on 2018/07/06 02:45:41 UTC

Oushu and Trademark use

I don't think the following fit with Apache guideline about TM use: https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/

http://www.oushu.io/

"Oushu database, the Apache HAWQ enterprise version, helps us building the most advanced data platform"

http://oushu.io/about-us.html

"'Oushu' is a database and AI company founded by the team who created Apache HAWQ."

Re: Oushu and Trademark use

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Ping! Mark, any guidance on this? Would be really great to have you
chime in before we start a graduation vote.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Oushu and Trademark use

Posted by Lei Chang <ch...@gmail.com>.