Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Danno Ferrin <sh...@earthlink.net> on 2000/07/24 06:41:09 UTC

.jsp .JSP source bug (was: [PROPOSAL] New build targets for Tomcat)

IIRC I saw a fix go through the CVS list for this, there was some code that
used equalsIgnoreCase against file names for win32 convenience.  Let us know
if you can re-create the bug from a CVS head or tomcat_32 tag build and we
can re-open the bug, but to my knowledge the bug is fixed (and it was
somewhere in a tomcat package).

--Danno