Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 14:18:42 UTC

Re: How to fix code which was working in camel 1.4 but now not in 2.1.0

Hi

You could consider professional support to help with your upgrade as
upgrading SMX 3.x to use a Camel 2.x may not be that easy.
SMX 4.2 is the only officially that uses Camel 2.x.

Otherwise the compiler will help you with the change of method names
etc in the RouteBuilder.

And instead of intercept just use a process which is what you are
actually doing.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:11 PM, pratibhaG
<pr...@finicity.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have following configuration in my camel component which I use in
> servicemix3.3.1. I have upgraded my camel component in servicemix to 2.1.0.
> When I try to build this custom operation I get error for following methods:
>  1. deadLetterChannel
>  2. intercept
>  3. initialRedeliveryDelay
>
> There was also for method exception which now I have changed to onException.
> But for above how should I move ahead? What are the alternative methods in
> 2.1.0 so that the functionality does not break.
>
> My requirement is that if my message flow fails during the path due to any
> other exception than connection then reply back with system error. If the
> exception is Connection exception then try redelivery of message with
> exponential delay starting with 5 seconds end at 1 hour.
>
> How to achieve it in 2.1.0
>
> Please help......
>
> package com.in2m.servicemix.operations.updateprofile;
>
> import org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder;
>
> import com.in2m.servicemix.common.errorhandling.CustomDelegateProcessor;
> import com.in2m.servicemix.common.errorhandling.ErrorConstants;
>

> public class MessageRouting extends RouteBuilder {
>
>    public void configure() {
>
>        errorHandler(deadLetterChannel().maximumRedeliveryDelay(3600000L));
>
>        onException(java.lang.Throwable.class)
>        .intercept(new
> CustomDelegateProcessor(ErrorConstants.SYSTEM_ERROR));
>
>        onException(java.net.SocketException.class)
>        .maximumRedeliveries(5)
>        .useExponentialBackOff()
>        .initialRedeliveryDelay(300000L)
>        .backOffMultiplier(2.0)
>        .intercept(new
> CustomDelegateProcessor(ErrorConstants.SOCKET_ERROR));
>

> from("jbi:service:http://servicemix.in2m.com/operations/updateprofile/RoutingService")
>
> .to("jbi:service:http://servicemix.in2m.com/operations/updateprofile/JMSProviderService?mep=in-only")
>
> .to("jbi:service:http://servicemix.in2m.com/operations/updateprofile/ResponseGeneratorService?mep=in-out");
>

> from("jbi:service:http://servicemix.in2m.com/operations/updateprofile/DirectorConsumerService")
>
> .setHeader(ErrorConstants.APPLICATION_NAME,constant("DirectorService"))
>        .intercept(new CustomDelegateProcessor())
>
> .to("jbi:service:http://servicemix.in2m.com/operations/updateprofile/DirectorService?mep=in-out");
>

> from("jbi:service:http://servicemix.in2m.com/operations/updateprofile/PortalConsumerService")
>
> .setHeader(ErrorConstants.APPLICATION_NAME,constant("PortalService"))
>        .intercept(new CustomDelegateProcessor())
>
> .to("jbi:service:http://servicemix.in2m.com/operations/updateprofile/PortalService?mep=in-out");
>    }
> }
>
> Thanks,