Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 2001/07/27 19:53:56 UTC

[offtopic] wanted: a job in seattle

<offtopic>

Since I haven't been contributing too much lately for various reasons, a
lot of people here probably have no idea who I am, but... it is a bad time
to be looking for jobs in the field so I have to try pulling all the
strings I can find...

Who: me
Who: http://alive.znep.com/~marcs/resume.html

What: looking for a job
What: unix software engineer involving one or more of: open source
	software, HTTP, TCP/IP network programming, Java, C, Apache,
	or whatever else is interesting.  Not MS technologies though.

Where: Seattle area (will consider working remotely from Seattle for a
	non-seattle company, but prefer not to).

When: ASAP

Why: jobs are good.  sometimes.

</offtopic>

We now return to your regularly scheduled inanity.