Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 21:10:55 UTC

Open comments of a post in a popup window

Hi,

Is it possible to open all comments of a post in a new window (popup)?

We don't want that when the user click on the "Comments ( 2 )" link open the
post with all its comments. We want that it opens a popup listing all
comments to the post.

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com

Re: How fix the delete comment bug in roller ver.2.0

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 9/8/07, tel85237701 <te...@126.com> wrote:
> Hi gurus!
>  I have a customized version of roller, it is difficult to update to new
> version,
> So I want to fix the error in this version. Please help.
>

> I think there is a error in file  WeblogEntryFormAction.java
> //-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>     /**
>      * Update selected comments: delete and/or mark as spam.
>      */
>     public ActionForward updateComments(
>         ActionMapping       mapping,
>         ActionForm          actionForm,
>         HttpServletRequest  request,
>         HttpServletResponse response)
>         throws IOException, ServletException
>     {
>         ActionForward forward = mapping.findForward("weblogEdit.page");
>         ActionErrors errors = new ActionErrors();
>         RollerRequest rreq = RollerRequest.getRollerRequest(request);
>         RollerSession rollerSession =
> RollerSession.getRollerSession(request);
>         try
>         {
>             WeblogEntryData wd = rreq.getWeblogEntry();
>             if ( rollerSession.isUserAuthorizedToAuthor(wd.getWebsite()))
>             {
>                 if (wd == null || wd.getId() == null)
>                 {
>                     ResourceBundle resources = ResourceBundle.getBundle(
>                         "ApplicationResources", request.getLocale());
>                     request.setAttribute("javax.servlet.error.message",
>                         resources.getString("weblogEntry.notFound"));
>                     forward = mapping.findForward("error");
>
>                 }
> But ho to fix it?

What are the steps to reproduce the error?

What, if any, exception is thrown?

- Dave

How fix the delete comment bug in roller ver.2.0

Posted by tel85237701 <te...@126.com>.
Hi gurus!
[...]

Xing
========================
 tel.: 010-85237701 13910010327
wanxiang.xing@cycnet.com

Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window

Posted by Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com>.
It worked. Thank you.

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com

Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com>.
Dave, didn't work.

I add the method exactly as you told in the PageModel.java
Didn't worked.

Just for testing purposes I've changed it to:
public WeblogEntryDataWrapper getWeblogEntry(String anchor) {
       WeblogEntryData entry = null;
       try {
           WeblogManager wmgr =
RollerFactory.getRoller().getWeblogManager();

           entry =  wmgr.getWeblogEntryByAnchor(weblog, anchor);
       } catch (RollerException e) {
           this.log.error("ERROR: getting entry by anchor");
       }
       return WeblogEntryDataWrapper.wrap(entry);
   }

to be similar as getWeblogEntry() that already exists and change the Weblog
template adding the new method together with the original:
       #if ($model.permalink)
           #showWeblogEntryComments($model.weblogEntry)
           <hr>
           <h1>Isso chama a nova funcao</h1>
           #showWeblogEntryComments($model.weblogEntry("teste"))
           <hr>
           #showWeblogEntryCommentForm($model.weblogEntry)
        #end

The result is that the getWeblogEntry() was called instead
of getWeblogEntry(String anchor). I debug it and getWeblogEntry(String
anchor) is never called.
The rendered page shows the list of coments twice, so
#showWeblogEntryComments($model.weblogEntry("teste")) worked the same as

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com

Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Richard,

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com

Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window

Posted by Richard Jones <ri...@pixyblog.com>.
Hi Wladimir,

Posted by Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com>.

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com

Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com>.
I've got the request paramenter:

<h2>Anchor: $model.getRequestParameter("showpost")</h2>
#set($anchor = $model.getRequestParameter("showpost"))
#set($entry = $model.weblog.getEntry($anchor))
$entry.text
#showWeblogEntryComments($entry)

but Are you sure there is a getEntry method? This template when I call
http://blogt.abril.com.br/wboton/page/comments?showpost=nova_entrada

shows:

<h2>Anchor: nova_entrada</h2>
$entry.text
    <a name="comments"></a>

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com

Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com>.

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com

Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com>.

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com

Re: Open comments of a post in a popup window

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.