Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1995/11/17 09:31:20 UTC

Who will be at WWW4 in Boston?

Obviously I will be there, and RST will at least be in the neighborhood,
and its a pretty good bet that Brian will be there, and most of the NCSA
team as well.  Anybody else?

Should I plan on scheduling a room for us to meet at some point?
I can arrange a semi-private BOF (or even a public BOF) if desired.

....Roy

Re: Who will be at WWW4 in Boston?

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
On Fri, 17 Nov 1995, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> Obviously I will be there, and RST will at least be in the neighborhood,
> and its a pretty good bet that Brian will be there, and most of the NCSA
> team as well.  Anybody else?
>
> Should I plan on scheduling a room for us to meet at some point?
> I can arrange a semi-private BOF (or even a public BOF) if desired.

I'm trying to get there - have to justify the cost to my other
partners and make travel arrangements of course.  Sounds like the
delegation from this group might be small, but a public BOF posted on the
boards there might draw a good crowd.  I'd be happy to be a part of that.

	Brian