Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org> on 2016/07/04 13:26:33 UTC

Re: [Zeppelin-684] GSoC - 2016

Hi Paul,

thank you for explanation, we all know that things can happen all of a
sudden and in ways we did not plan or account for but communication is the
key. Glad to see you back, hope that going further if something unexpected
happens that might distract you from taking part in your GSoC project - you
will let us know asap.

From now on, could you please post weekly report, every friday in this
mailing list, tracking your progress?

There are 6 more weeks of the program, and I just want to make the
expectations very clear:
 - in order to succesfully accomplish GSoC, there must be no less than 5
weekly reports though that period on a public mailing list
 - each is expected to highlight the week time of ~40 working hours
 - total number of notebooks produced is expected to be around 8 (but that
is not set in stone, as we do not want to trade quality for quantity)

You previous work on EEG is awesome, we are looking forward more high
quality notebooks like that!

Please do not hesitate to ask in case of any further questions.

---
Alex

Re: [Zeppelin-684] GSoC - 2016

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.
Thank you Paul, that sounds great!

Looking forward more awesome notebooks. I know for sure that good ones take
some time to come up with, take your time just please keep the list posted.

--
Alex

Re: [Zeppelin-684] GSoC - 2016

Posted by Paul Bustios Belizario <pb...@gmail.com>.