Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/09 17:43:35 UTC

Proposal: Remove "Traffic Monitor" wiki pages

The page itself is a short description with links to the source in the repo
and the overview docs section for TM - that can easily be made into a
redirect to the overview which mostly reiterates the description.

The section's single sub-page is a diagram already duplicated in the
official docs along with a development plan from the era of moving from
Java to Go. Not all of the proposed changes were made (nor should some of
them ever be, IMO) but with the Distributed Traffic Monitor blueprint
merged I think it's safe to say that the component's development has
continued along a different path, and the information on that page is no
longer relevant. So I think it'd be fine to also just redirect that to the
TM overview section.

If nobody has any objections, I'll do those redirections next Tuesday
morning.

Re: Proposal: Remove "Traffic Monitor" wiki pages

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
Done

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
Done