Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 07:58:43 UTC

Re: Is there a time-frame for a 5.1 release

On Jan 31, 2008, at 7:51 PM, Jason Rosenberg wrote:

> Just wondering if there's a guideline time-frame for a 5.1 release.
> I'm
> wanting to upgrade to 5.1, but management is leary of upgrading to a
> snapshot version, for obvious reasons!
>
> Jason

We should be doing a 5.0.1 release before 5.1. Alternatively - to keep
the pointy haired ones happy  - use the FUSE Message Broker (ActiveMQ
- different name, same licence) release from here: http://open.iona.com/

cheers,

Rob

http://open.iona.com/ -Enterprise Open Integration
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/

Re: Is there a time-frame for a 5.1 release

Posted by Jason Rosenberg <jr...@shopzilla.com>.
How does the FUSE version numbering compare with main activemq versioning?

It looks like the latest download from FUSE is version 5.0.0.7

How does that compare with the 5.0.0 that's available here (or one of the
subsequent snapshots?)...

Finally, is it possible to use the FUSE version via maven, is there a
separate repository that utilizes the 4 digit versioning?

Jason